Therapy Achievements, located on the 2nd floor of the Huntsville Main location, provides outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services for people with the following:
- Balance and movement difficulties
- Speech and swallowing difficulties
- Swelling from edema and lymphedema
- Driving safely and adaptive driving needs
- Wheelchair and adaptive technology needs
Their mission is to help those with physical, visual, or cognitive limits become engaged in life and reach their full potential through high quality rehabilitative services and adaptive technology. For more information, visit www.Therapy-A.com or call 256-509-4398.